1. Kansas City Chiefs (10-1, Prev. 1)
Another Week and the same king remains at the food of the food chain. Understand how good Pittsburgh is but they don’t have Patrick Mahomes, he’s a game changer. They went out there this week and whooped Tom Brady’s behind! Mahomes had 400+ passing yards and Hill had 260+ rec yards! INSANITY! They beat a “Super Bowl Contender” this weekend and keep proving their greatness. Be feared, the defending champs may repeat.
2. Pittsburgh Steelers (11-0, Prev. 2)
Ugly game this week but keep winning! It’s hard to judge Pittsburgh off of this week’s game because they were also effected by a COVID infestation as well. However, they had most of their starters and Baltimore didn’t. It was an ugly win and Pittsburgh NEEDS to start blowing out teams. These games are too close for comfort and stops me from placing them at the number one spot in the Power Rankings. Also, Bud Dupree is out for the remaining season due to a ACL injury, prayers up!
3. New Orleans Saints (9-2, Prev. 4)
New Orleans always looks good this time of year, but NEVER finish the job. They always get close to that so long wanted Super Bowl Championship, but never even get to it. This week they beat a WR at the QB position. A win is a win, but I won’t rate you high for that win. Keep it up and prove me wrong, make it to the Super Bowl. Be dominant in the playoffs. It’ll be hard though because it seems, every single year you either get cheated or choke it. Let’s just hope you don’t play Minnesota.
4. Tennesse Titans (8-3, Prev. 8)
Welcome back Tennessee! It’s been a while but stay here, you guys could be REALLY dominant this year. That Henry guys in the backfield looks really good, just keep feeding him. And that AJ guy also looks huge and catches everything. Keep feeding your best players and don’t GET CUTE! Don’t do complicated stuff, keep it simple and feed your best PLAYERS! Tannehill is really good, but FEED HENRY! Keep the scheme unpredictable!
5. Seattle Seahawks (8-3, Prev. 10)
Welcome BACK SEATTLE! Wow, it sure has been a while, hasn’t it? You beat a “Division Contender” from the NFC East 😐. Congrats but why didn’t you beat them by more? I mean, Carson looked atrocious on Monday and gave Seattle windows to make this a blowout, I’m not complaining but I’m just a little disappointed. Seattle looks solid again, keep it up!
6. Green Bay Packers (8-3, Prev. 9)
7. Buffalo Bills (8-3, Prev. 6)
8. Cleveland Browns (8-3, Prev. 7)
9. Los Angeles Rams (7-4, Prev. 3)
10. Indianapolis Colts (7-4, Prev. 5)
11. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (7-5, Prev. 11)
12. Miami Dolphins (7-4, Prev. 15)
13. Arizona Cardinals (6-5, Prev. 14)
14. Baltimore Ravens (6-5, Prev. 13)
15. Las Vegas Raiders (6-5, Prev. 12)
16. New England Patriots (5-6, Prev. 20)
17. San Francisco 49ers (5-6, Prev. 18)
18. Minnesota Vikings (5-6, Prev. 17)
19. Chicago Bears (5-6, Prev. 16)
20. New York Giants (4-7, Prev. 23)
21. Detroit Lions (4-7, Prev. 19)
22. Atlanta Falcons (4-7, Prev. 26)
23. Washington Football Team (4-7, Prev. 27)
24. Carolina Panthers (4-8, Prev. 22)
25. Denver Broncos (4-7, Prev. 21)
26. Houston Texans (4-7, Prev. 28)
27. Los Angeles Chargers (3-8, Prev. 25)
28. Philadelphia Eagles (3-7-1, Prev. 24)
29. Dallas Cowboys (3-8, Prev. 29)
30. Cincinatti Bengals (2-8-1, Prev. 30)
31. Jacksonville Jaguars (1-9, Prev. 31)
32. New York Jets (0-10, Prev. Last)
Thanks for reading everybody. This has been Jose Calderon III with FiveBoroughDispatch; have a great day, everybody!