1. Kansas City Chiefs (8-1, Prev. 1)
I understand that the Steelers have a better record but that was not a pretty game last week. On the other hand, KC is flaming! Hot FIRE, this team is unstoppable man. Kudos to Vegas for beating them, but I think they’ll probably be the only team to beat this team. The KC defense keeps getting better week after week, offense is just clicking. Good luck NFL teams, this team is really good!
2. Pittsburgh Steelers (9-0, Prev. 2)
I want to put you at number one, but you beat the Bengals not a team with a winning percentage. I still wouldn’t put the Steelers over Kansas City but it’s definitely close. Pittsburgh is strong on all cylinders of the ball, but the games are too close for comfort. The fact that a game versus the 2-7 Cowboys is sad.
3. Green Bay Packers (7-2, Prev. 5)
Welcome back to the top 3, it was about time. I’m disappointed it took that long to beat Jacksonville but you’ve proven dominance previously. The reason I place GB over New Orleans is because come playoff time, the Saints will stop running the ball effectively and Brees isn’t healthy.
4. New Orleans Saints (7-2, Prev. 4)
Welcome back, New Orleans. You handed San Fran a massive L this weekend but it costed the health of Brees. I wonder if Payton and Winston will work out but until then, not top 3 for you. The team is dominant and I wouldn’t want to face them but they definitely have their weaknesses.
5. Arizona Cardinals (6-3, Prev. 10)
Glad to see you back here Arizona, this is well deserved after that miraculous throw from Kyler and miraculous catch by DHop. This team is just great on all sides of the ball, I remember all the hate I got when I placed them at number one. I feel like this team will eventually become the division winner in the NFC West. Murray is looking like the best dual-threat QB in the NFL, I’d be scared NFL defenses.
6. Buffalo Bills (7-3, Prev. 3)
7. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (7-3, Prev. 9)
8. Los Angeles Rams (6-3, Prev. 11)
9. Cleveland Browns (6-3, Prev. 14)
10. Seattle Seahawks (6-3, Prev. 6)
11. Tennesse Titans (6-3, Prev. 7)
12. Indianapolis Colts (6-3, Prev. 15)
13. Baltimore Ravens (6-3, Prev. 8)
14. Las Vegas Raiders (6-3, Prev. 12)
15. Miami Dolphins (6-3, Prev. 13)
16. Minnesota Vikings (4-5, Prev. 19)
17. Chicago Bears (5-5, Prev. 16)
18. San Francisco 49ers (4-6, Prev. 17)
19. Detroit Lions (4-5, Prev. 21)
20. New England Patriots (4-5, Prev. 22)
21. Denver Broncos (3-6, Prev. 20)
22. New York Giants (3-7, Prev. 31)
23. Philadelphia Eagles (3-5-1, Prev. 18)
24. Atlanta Falcons (3-6, Prev. 23)
25. Carolina Panthers (3-7, Prev. 24)
26. Cincinatti Bengals (2-6-1, Prev. 25)
27. Los Angeles Chargers (2-7, Prev. 26)
28. Washington Football Team (2-7, Prev. 27)
29. Houston Texans (2-7, Prev. 28)
30. Dallas Cowboys (2-7, Prev. 29)
31. Jacksonville Jaguars (1-8, Prev. 30)
32. New York Jets (0-9, Prev. Last)
Thanks for reading everybody. This has been Jose Calderon III with FiveBoroughDispatch; have a great day, everybody!