1. Pittsburgh Steelers (6-0, Prev. 4)
A New number one seed! The Steelers have established their dominance week after week, this one has became a no brainer since they’ve beaten the Titans in an intense game. It was close the entire time and they stopped Tennessee’s great comeback in the second half. It’s truly impressive what they are doing down there and hopefully they can go all the way this time around.
2. Kansas City Chiefs (6-1, Prev. 7)
This week the Chiefs have begun a little winning streak with 2 wins in a row versus Buffalo and Denver. Their defense is now starting to click and when that happens, this team becomes deadly. I would put them number one but Pittsburgh is undefeated and haven’t been playing low-name teams as of late.
3. Green Bay Packers (5-1, Prev. 2) The Packers have made it back to the win column. As you know, I was really high of Green Bay early on the year, but after that Bucs loss it’s been odd. However, this weekend they kept destroying Houston throughout the entire game. I wouldn’t want to play this team in the postseason, especially an angry Aaron Rodgers under center. This team finds a way to be underrated every year, watch out for them.
4. Seattle Seahawks (5-1, Prev. 1)
I can’t believe Arizona won. It’s absolutely astonishing, how did it happen? I’m mean, I’ve been high on Arizona the entire year but did not expect this outcome with the great lead they had late in the game. Russ didn’t have his best game and lost the game for Seattle, but I believe he’ll pick it up next week.
5. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (5-2, Prev. 15)
People really think this team is overrated? Wow, how can you possibly think that? That is such a dumb remark. I thought that they’d have a rocky start because of chemistry issues but they are getting the ball rolling and may go on a big winning streak. Let’s hope that AB doesn’t ruin the chemistry, but I think he’ll be fine with Tom taking him under his wing. This team will be explosive, especially if this defense plays the same way they’ve been playing.
6. Baltimore Ravens (5-1, Prev. 5)
7. Tennessee Titans (5-1, Prev. 3)
8. Los Angeles Rams (5-2, Prev. 6)
9. Arizona Cardinals (5-2, Prev. 13)
10. Cleveland Browns (5-2, Prev. 9)
11. Buffalo Bills (5-2, Prev. 10)
12. Chicago Bears (5-2, Prev. 8)
13. New Orleans Saints (4-2, Prev. 12)
14. Indianapolis Colts (4-2, Prev. 16)
15. San Francisco 49ers (4-3, Prev. 19)
16. Detroit Lions (3-3, Prev. 22)
17. Miami Dolphins (3-3, Prev. 17)
18. Carolina Panthers (3-4, Prev. 14)
19. Las Vegas Raiders (3-3, Prev. 11)
20. Philadelphia Eagles (2-4-1, Prev. 23)
21. Los Angeles Chargers (2-4, Prev. 21)
22. Washington Football Team (2-5, Prev. 24)
23. Denver Broncos (2-4, Prev. NR)
24. Dallas Cowboys (2-5, Prev. 18)
25. New England Patriots (2-4, Prev. NR)
26. Cincinatti Bengals (1-5-1, Prev. 18)
27. Minnesota Vikings (1-5, Prev. 25)
28. Houston Texans (1-6, Prev. 20)
29. Jacksonville Jaguars (1-6, Prev. 26)
30. Atlanta Falcons (1-6, Prev. 29)
31. New York Giants (1-6, Prev. 28)
32. New York Jets (0-7, Prev. Last)
Thanks for reading everybody. This has been Jose Calderon III with FiveBoroughDispatch; have a great day, everybody!